PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. The Site is owned and operated by Colpac Limited, Company Registered in England, No 326182.
2. By accessing and using this website (the “Site”) you are deemed to have agreed to comply with and accepted the following terms and conditions.
3. Colpac Limited reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time in our absolute discretion without prior notice to you and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound. Any changes will be posted on this web page and will form part of these terms and conditions.
4. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate any account, registration or any other relationship you may have with us without notice in the event of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
5. The information and materials appearing on the Site are made available to you solely on the basis of a non-exclusive licence to view and copy details from the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only. We may revoke this licence at any time without prior notice.
6. All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the content, information, data and materials appearing on the Site (including without limitation any copyright in text, graphics, illustrations and photographs and any trademarks, trade names and logos) and the software or source code used to operate the Site are and remain the property of Colpac Limited or its licensors.
7. Except as provided in condition 5 above, none of the information or materials appearing on the Site may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission.
8. All Colpac Limited original products displayed on this website are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, including copyright and unregistered design rights and they may also be the subject of one or more registered designs or patents (or applications for such rights) where appropriate. All rights in the displayed products are reserved by Colpac Limited and no license is granted under those rights unless there is a written agreement to the contrary.
9. You agree that you will not:
9.1 arrange for your own or any third party website to be connected to any part of the Site by way of hyperlink or otherwise;
9.2 modify any of the information or materials appearing on the Site; or
9.3 use the Site to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material or information which we have not previously approved in writing including any material or information which is or may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party (including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s)) or which is or may be defamatory, obscene, indecent, menacing, or racially motivated.
Disclaimer of Liability
10. The information and materials appearing on the Site are provided for your information purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. We do not make any representation or warranty in respect of the suitability, quality, legality, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of any information or other content linked to or contained in the Site. All warranties and representations, expressed or implied, relating to the Site or its contents are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. We endeavour to keep the information and materials appearing on the Site as up to date as possible, but we in no way make any representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, that the information on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date at all times. We reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice to you. No information on the Site constitutes an offer to you by us or any third party of any nature.
12. You agree that you use the Site entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by law, any liability for any loss, liability, expense, cost, claim or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by your use of the Site, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
13. Owing to the nature of the Internet and its interconnected systems, problems such as, but not constrained to, outages, link failures, power difficulties, telephone outages, network overloads, etc. may have an adverse effect on your use of the Site. We will in no way be held liable in any manner for any loss suffered as a result of any such problems.
14. The Site may contain links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites also link to the Site. A link from the Site to a third party website does not mean that we endorse, control or accept any responsibility for the content or use of that third party website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any third party website.
15. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
16. Part of the Site may contain advertising. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of advertisements that are contained on the Site. We are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising material.
17. We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
18. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
19. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Law and Jurisdiction
20. If at any time any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these terms and conditions or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
21. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Site will be determined in the English courts only.