• Ideal for ready-to-eat section in supermarkets, delis, catering and event catering.
• Pneumatic wheel-mounted sealer (standing model)
• Suitable for heat-seal sandwich and tortilla packs, trays and baguette packs (paperboard).
• Seals Colpac's heat-seal packs and other PE-coated packs and polypropylene (PP) sleeves.
• Fast and reliable operation as well as easy to clean.
• Can be individually adjusted according to customers' desires and needs.
Optional available: Film roll holder
Dimensions: 600 x 450 x 1,480 mm
Weight: ~ 100 kg
Voltage: 240 volt, 1 ph
Materials (housing): Stainless steel S304
|Dimensions:||600 x 450 x 1,480 mm|
The pneumatic ‘ColSeal® PGINLF sealer’ is suitable for many kinds of paperboard packs with an integrated paperboard lid.
The standing model weighs 80 kg and is also equipped with wheels (including brake mechanism). The machine is ideal for sealing various kinds of heat-seal packs made of paperboard (sandwich packs, tortilla packs, salad packs) as well as polypropylene (PP) trays and PE-coated paperboard packs.
Sealing frames for the simultaneous sealing of four sandwich packs as well as individual packs are available. The sealing temperature can be adjusted individually.
With its mounted wheels, the machine can be steered when moved. The robust machine engineering and simple design make it safe and easy to operate.
The sealer requires minimal maintenance and is easy to clean thoroughly.
Ready-to-eat section in supermarkets, delis, convenience stores, cafeterias, markets, catering and event catering.
We also offer a semi-automatic pneumatic version, as shown below.
This sealing machine is designed specifically for catering businesses and medium sandwich manufacturers.
Subscribe today to our newsletter for the latest news and updates about our products and services.
Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Close