Following the UK government’s lock down last week, Colpac would like to keep you informed of its response to the COVID 19 (coronavirus) outbreak. We continue to follow government, industry and WHO advice which is reviewed daily by the senior management team and appropriate actions are taken.
As you will be aware from our last two statements, we have taken far reaching steps to ensure the continued safety and security of our customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- conducting all customer communications remotely, including the use of video conferencing or teleconferencing to maintain good ongoing communications whilst the country is in lockdown.
- maintaining the increased hygiene measures we have previously communicated, and we have separated our production shifts to support this.
- operating with the minimum number of colleagues on site to adhere to the Stay at Home advice from our government.
- working with our suppliers to maintain supplies through this period of uncertainty.
- changing our working hours to Monday – Thursday 0900 – 1700 as of 1st April as part of our business continuity activities. Our first non-working Friday will be 3rd Please note we will continue to deliver to customers on Fridays the goods dispatched on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please be assured that the Colpac team are working hard to maintain our role in the food supply chain and will continue to support our customers through these difficult times.